Friday, February 17, 2012

My New section, Fan Fictions, and a Contest!



Hi there Aliens. I'm still in the midst of renovations on here. So I do apologize for the lack of Tokio Hotel articles. I just want to quickly update you all about what's going to be changing.




Return of the Fan Zone: March is the return of the Fanzone. Also it is the beginning of Fan fiction month. Where I'll be posting fan fictions from Tokio Hotel fans from all over the world! If you are a first time writer, or experienced. Email me with a captivating summary and a link to where your fiction is posted. Please include if membership is required to view your story.

New Owner Section: I've created a new owner section for my personal endeavors. I'm an aspiring actress, and writer. Also, people have been wanting to get to know me. I just don't have time to talk/add everyone on facebook. So hopefully my new section will shed some light on yours truly.

Fan Club contest: If you have your own Tokio Hotel fan club/page/site enter it into the DA Fan club contest! Email me, with your club nomination. And why you think they are the best Tokio Hotel fan club! Winners will receive... A theme featuring their Club on a custom banner. A video from me talking about your club! A gold metal with the colors of your country as the ribbon! And more!!!


Well that's about it. Between working two jobs, acting lessons...I'm shocked I'm still getting everything done to some degree! So be patient and bare with me! Don't forget to check out poetry from our newest writer! Joshonda's Heart will be expanding soon too!


<3 much love Aliens!


No comments:

Post a Comment