Sunday, February 19, 2012

Predictions (Oh Lawdie!! look what I had dun gone and did!)

As I thought, my predictions for 2012 would start a fucking riot on my blog. So I'm just going to address a few things in writing, vicariously though some of the comments I had received. And if you're not woman enough to agree with SOME of the things I say. Then I have hope you'll mature very soon! With that said, let us begin! 


It's finally started, backlash against my predictions for Bill Kaulitz in 2012.  As I stated before numerous times. I'm not a physic, I never claimed I was a psychic...Clairvoyant is something that I was called by other people! I do not say my predictions will come true. And to the Anonymous post on my blog...No I did not read Gina's post and then scramble to make my own predictions...seriously how lame can you be? If you were here back in Feburary 2011!! when I made my first list of predictions. You obviously would have know there would be a  2012 list.




With that said, I repeat I haven't read any of Gina's predictions until she started repetitively commenting my predictions. Okay? okay!

Now I got another comment, from some girl who said what was written is wrong on so many levels...Honestly, I can't see how mine are so bad? She mentioned that my predictions would ruin it for Bill...The way I write them is to leave an element of surprise. I would hate it if I got my future read to me, and knew practically everything about the person I was meant to be with. I'd personally feel fucking paranoid! Then she went on to say, how what is in my blog, could cause Bill's dream girl to get hurt by immature Tokio Hotel fans. Sorry, but those immature Tokio Hotel Fans don't need my help. When it comes to foaming at the mouth towards a love interest of the twins...( Exibit A. Ria Sommerfeld.). Hence making the rest of the NOT CRAZY fans look bad...

And one other thing that frustrates the hell out of me. I'm not blaming anyone who wrote in my comments for this. But it's been in the back of my mind for a long time..I'm pretty sure if Bill found someone, she would have one hell of a back bone and tough skin. Which means, regardless of who says or does what? She'll by Bill's side and not think twice about anyone trying to mess things up. I really disapprove when fans automatically think of Bill's future woman to be this meek,calm, kitten who may possibly cry at the drop of a dime...though she may have the outward look. Who ever she is, has to understand what she's getting herself into. And once she finds that understanding. She's going to be flipping amazing for Bill. And Bill is going to be all happy because he found his Woman. Then all the haters will resort to echos in the wind...while she's on top of the world, in love, happy and I'm sure raising some cute as kids....


Bam. I'm done. If anyone is offended, I'm sorry you are. And if you don't believe me? Hey there's the little 'x' button in the corner. My life is much bigger than this blog. Even though this blog is part of me.  If anyone really has something relevant to say about my predictions....email me...because every comment I get from now on..will NOT BE REPLIED TO!



16 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry!! I feel responsible and I probably am to a point. I apologize!!! I didn't mean for something to happen,annnd...Crimson didn't start following me until after that, then she unfollowed me..so...just throwing that out there. And I didn't mean to stalk your blog...>.>...my bad. Just wanted to comment that you were on the right track, then it probably sounded bitchy. I'll probably end up taking down my blog as well, it has brought me problems as well :/. Again I'm so sorry for helping cause you trouble. I know I hate drama, so why would anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I don't know. But that's what Tokio Hotel fans like to do. And honestly, as an acquaintance? I'm telling you don't take down your blog. Let them say what they want to. lol. When it comes to your comments I was was over it ages ago. No sense in letting things get to you down :) This post is me getting over it all now...Like I said before, your stuff is good! It's different and that's all that matters hun. So what if it's a little more detailed. If you have haters, like me! It just means you're doing something right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do realize that at this point in time, the "girl" she's talking about is completely hypothetical?

      Nothing "bad" was said about "her". We ALL have a past and many of us have done things in our past that the people in our present and future will have to overlook.

      Really, it needs to be let go on your part. If you don't like what she said, GO AWAY!

      Delete
    2. Are you fucking dense?! I said it was not what she said but the comment about Tom talking to a girl on the app and that girl is being talked about!so perhaps since you can't keep up with the conversation you should continue school or go to school you clearly have the intellectual capacity of a squirrel.im not coming back here don't worry anon you're probably the girl who started the drama.get over yourself get educated and for gods sake at least try to be intellectually adept.thanks for wasting your breath and showing that you are dense.goodbye!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for showing the support. Two Years? That's a long time. That does mean a lot that you come here thank you...
      :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Oh geeze who are you? Can you be my new friend seriously...I like the positive thing you have going on! Seriously Email me sometime!

      Delete
    4. Please! lol, Email me! Uhm and I thought I'd mention here I guess that I added my blog to the personal section. These comments are the only way for me to ask you what you think!!! Let me know!

      Delete
    5. are you sure you want me to ruin the fun you seem to be having over me being a phantom?i like that i can make you smile by being anon...we can be friends,i think you have an amazing soul so of course.im sorry ive been gone so long and im going to come back here in a few days and now i know its me you speak of i can see if you still want to know me.i will check out your personal section and tell you what i think :) so long as you tell me if you want to know the phantom soul who is me XD

      Delete
    6. I don't think the fun will be ruined if I know :) Yay! I'm glad we can be friends. It means a lot. A few days?! how many days is a few?! Just kidding. Well hope to hear from you then. And no matter what I'd want to get to know the phantom soul that is you :3

      Delete
  5. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. voyance amour

    ReplyDelete