Monday, February 20, 2012

My New Section is up:) And friendly reminders.

So I'm sure the lot of you haven't really been paying attention to anything else on the blogs thanks to my predictions. Which is understandable....

I'd like to make mention, that my own blog is linked to this one. For any one interested in my personal thoughts about life in general, poetry, and those who want to help me chase my childhood dream(more on that in my blog). It isn't much now, but I promise it will be really nice to look at....



Jashondas's heart- Is a new section in the making. Which will be filled with poetry and spoken words by one of my newest writers..Jashonda!!

March is Fan Fiction month! - Send me the links to your fan fictions, along with a summary for each one! The Fan Zone will reopen! In March for me to start posting!!


Articles from me will be available soon. I have be lagging on interesting things to write about...but I promise things will be good...here are some preview segments you will see through out the year.....

Tokitas/Alien/Humanoid Fashion- Not only will I be blogging about the fashion statements of the twins. But also the Fashion Do's and Don'ts of fellow Aliens! If you are brave enough to take the stand, show me some of your most creative fashion pieces and see them here!!!

BTK App whaat?! We all know and love the BTK App...I will be picking my favorite posts and talking about them!

Silly Rumors :p... Literally, the most Silly obnoxious Tokio Hotel rumors I have come across to date. Don't worry all of them will already be guaranteed false!...or will they?

Tokio News- They have a website, an App, a website for the App...one thing they don't have is myself and my amazing team of writers. We're a small team, but we try to get the job done and keep yah coming back. So everything from Album info, to tour info...we'll make sure we comment on!

...and Finally...Just because...is a new piece where I post random Tokio Hotel Fan made videos, and THTV episodes...just because!!!

**If you want to see ANYTHING you've made on DA&TLWS...see the contact section for the blogs Email...***

Bis Bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment