Saturday, February 25, 2012

Silly Rumors(Tom and Ria are OVER?! Ria to write book?!)

In light of my new sections coming up...I'd thought I'd say this really fast...any written under SILLY RUMORS doesn't mean they are all false.....They could be true or untrue! Either way...they are silly to me!


SO! WITH THAT SAID...SILLY RUMOR HAS IT THAT..


Infamous Liesangels photo that sent the fandom into spiraling drama last year....


TOM UND RIA ARE OVER?




YES... According to a little bird that appears in my window every so often. The couple that cause probably the most drama since Bill's throat surgery has parted ways...

I've also been told that, it wasn't pretty, and Ria plans to write a tell-all book about "Life with Tom Kaulitz"....my only question is...why? Damn did he piss you off that bad? 

So many questions I have are unanswered, and if this is already old news I'm sorry I'm late! Anyway, apparently she moved out of the twins' home and is living with her brother, who may also be a key player in the break up...my little bird also told me, he was never a 'fan' of Tokio Hotel fans...which isn't a shocker there...not many people like Tokio Hotel Fans to begin with.....whatever...

If Ria is planning on really writing a book about Tom..I'd have to wonder on what grounds? I write a lot, and to write a book on something of this magnitude leaves me with two reasons as to why she is supposedly taking this route...
One...the break up was that painful she could only catalog her emotions and memories into a written piece of literature to some how try to ease the pain of loosing the man she loved....due to circumstance...and to savor her final minutes of fame...
Two... The chick wants some money 


Isn't it interesting...a year earlier, around this time two awful things happened to pop culture as we know it...The realease of the video causing the panic....and Rebecca Black. Next week is march first...I made  video on the second discussing what I knew about it...at the time..



So there you have it...a silly rumor that according to many in the fandom are calling it true! As for yours truly here in DA this was merely my opinion...I won't say it's true but I will tell you this...shit is going to get pretty interesting in this fandom..and when I mean interesting..I mean hold on to your facking seats kids.


Oh! and if you haven't witnessed the drama...my 2012 predictions are up...

No comments:

Post a Comment